Something You Don’t Know About Your Skincare!
Healthy skin is a reflection of your diet and above all your lifestyle. So the need for skincare is unacceptable.
But in our busy lives, we have very little time for skincare. So some of the following simple methods are not too time-consuming, but by applying them, the skin will be bright and beautiful.
We often think that using different cosmetic products will enhance the beauty of the skin. But forget that the skin also depends on the diet. So, when you wake up in the morning and drink a teaspoon of honey and lemon juice in boiling water, it increases our metabolism.
First of all, you should know something important before skincare.
What should you understand before skincare?
You must distinguish the type of your skin first that you are a care, not a cure, skincare, not a skin cure. So serious skin problems, please go directly to a dermatologist. Don’t think about using skincare products today. It will work very well tomorrow. This kind of sound effect is generally problematic.
Recognize Your Skin
Do you want to know if your skin is oily or dry or sensitive? What is skin oil status? Can it be easy to produce acne?
However, some symptoms will show you which type of skin you have. Here I will explain some symptoms through which you can confirm your skin type.
If you have dry skin, then you can feel the following symptoms:
- Feels tightness when you wake up in the morning.
- May have flakey patches or rough.
- Maybe itchy
- Dull appearance
If you have oily skin, then you should feel these symptoms:
- Feels slick to the touch and has a shiny appearance
- May feel oil on the t-zone and cheek area.
- Enlarged pores
- Prone to blackhead and acne
A combination of skin will show the following symptoms.
- Usually dry on cheeks and oily on t-zone.
- Enlarge pores mostly on the nose area.
- You feel drier in winter and oily in the summer.
Sensitive skin requires more attention than other skin types. If you are constantly finding red patches on your skin and are more susceptible to acne, it is likely that you have sensitive skin.
Aging skin has three determining factors – fine lines/wrinkles, dark spots, and skin sagging. Dry skin directs you to age faster than other skin types and therefore the skincare regimen for both aging and dry skin is similar.
It is not uncommon to be unsure of how to care for your skin type. In this section, you will get to know about different skin types and what kind of products you should use.
Basic Skincare Trilogy
This may include the cleansing, moisturizing, and sun protection:
Cleaning is essential for NO.1 in primary skincare. Many people are not clean, but when they are clean, they have problems and even ruin their faces into sensitive muscles. That is because cleaning products are not chosen correctly, and irritating products are caused by excessive cleaning. Coupled with the increasing use of existing makeup products, the choice of improper makeup remover will also damage the skin barrier until it becomes sensitive.
Moisturizing is not a problem in the summer, but in the autumn and winter, especially in the north, the importance has not been saying. Moisturizing can make the skin’s stratum corneum water healthy. It also maintains the normal renewal of the stratum corneum of the skin. On the contrary, there is no moisturizing, the skin is easy to dry, and fine lines appear. In the long run, the skin is prone to various problems.
The importance of sun protection is no longer necessary. It should be noted here that sunscreen is best to do more and do it early; sunscreen in winter and winter should also be considered, don’t ask me why. Sun protection should start from an early age. From the dolls, the mothers who have children should pay attention to the children’s sun protection. No matter the little boy or girl, don’t let them repeat the skin that you are not good now (if it is). Time and energy to remedy the tragedy.
In addition to basic skincare, it is also necessary to provide targeted and targeted care for each person’s skin needs, including whitening, anti-oxidation, anti-aging, acne, anti-allergic soothing, and so on.
Some essential points are as follows:
- Whitening: Look at your chest or the inside of your thighs. The skin in these areas is the least exposed to the sun. If it is not white enough, then give up the whitening. Because that’s the limit, you can typically whiten.
- Anti-aging: Do not think that sunscreen is just for whitening; it is also anti-aging. Anti-aging is a systematic project, not only for sun protection but also for anti-oxidation, good living habits, and so on. Antioxidant products are recommended as a daily essential product.
- Oil control: A variety of physical methods and production methods that require you to find the right product.
- Pore problems: Skincare products solve serious pore problems. The requirements are high, but they can be alleviated and improved. Medical beauty is a shortcut.