Here you can see the beautiful pictures of Margaret Qualley’s feet and legs, She is an American actress and model. She got her start in acting with a small part in the 2013 drama film Palo Alto. She became known for her role as a troubled teen in the HBO show The Leftovers (2014–2017).
She was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award in 2019 for her role as actress and dancer Ann Reinking in the FX biographical miniseries Fosse/Verdon. For this role, she was praised by critics.
In the section below, you can find out her shoe size, see pictures of her feet and legs, find out when she was born and where she is from, and much more. Go ahead and look into it.
|Full name||Sarah Margaret Qualley|
|Date of birth||October 23, 1994|
|Place of birth||Kalispell, Montana, United States|
|Age||28 years old|
|Zodiac Sign / Birth Sign||Scorpio|
|Feet/Shoe Size||9 (US)|
Beautiful Pictures of Margaret Qualley’s Feet and Legs
Facts about Margaret Qualley
- She and her sister, Rainey, were debutantes when they were young. Their first big event was Le Bal des Debutantes at L’Hotel de Crillon in Paris.
- At first, she trained as a ballerina at the North Carolina School of the Arts and New York’s Professional Children’s School. She also did an apprenticeship at the American Ballet Theatre.
- At age 16, she started modeling for Alberta Ferretti at New York Fashion Week. She went on to model for Valentino, Chanel, Ralph Lauren, W, Vogue, and many other designers.
- Raquel in Gia Coppola’s 2013 movie Palo Alto, which was her first role on screen.
- Jill Garvey in The Leftovers on HBO was her first recurring role in a TV show.