Did you know that unlike slots like Diamond Strike, there are certain limits on the number of people to participate in bingo? In a bingo game, up to 15 players are randomly issued numbers ranging from 1 to 15 which correspond with the top row of the bingo flashboard.
It requires 3 people at a time with the use of writing materials.
To create a bingo card, there are some specifications to be followed by the players which include;
- The letters are printed above the vertical row appearing on each column of five. These letters include; b, i, n, g, o. The center is marked free
- Each row stands for numbers following these order; 61-75 in the O column, 1-5 in column B, 31-45 in the N column, 46-60 in the G column, and 16-30 in the I column
The player that successfully arranges the five cards vertical, horizontal, or diagonal is considered a winner of the game.
Bingo house rules
All games have laid down rules to follow. There are also a set of bingo rules to which the house must strictly adhere too. This set of rules are usually posted on signs or printed on the bingo program or guide. Below are a few of the house rule;
- Bingo is prohibited for children less than 5 years. Children under the age of 18 are to be accompanied by their parents or guardian.
- A number is not official until it is called out.
- A valid receipt must be displayed at all times to be eligible for prizes.
- No splitting or sharing of packs is permitted
- All bingo must be legible to be valid
- Once the caller announces the letter or first number of the next ball, no bingo will be honored and the game will continue
- It is the player’s responsibility to shout bingo loud in other to stop the caller
This prize can either be offered from receipt of that particular session of the bingo game or other funds. A jackpot may offer up to a maximum value of $3000. If the jackpot is provided from other funds, it will not be included in the receipt of that particular session but if it is provided from the receipt, it will be included for that session.
Chances of winning
All bingo games have winning cards. The players’ chance of winning depends on the number of cards and how many cards he plays. For instance; if a player is given 12 cards during a game with 1200 cards, his chances of winning are 1 in 100.
Common bingo pattern
One of the distinctive features of bingo is its pattern and it is being displayed on bingo cards. They rely on the bingo-type you choose.
Multiple rows: In this pattern, the player needs to fill more than one row or column to win depending on the game.
Full house: This requires the player to rub off all the squares on their bingo card.
Outer edge: The outer square which is known as the frame of a bingo card is filled out.
Four corners: It involves 4 square at the corner of their bingo cards and the player needs to complete it.