George Clooney is a well-known American actor, activist, and producer. George got fame after playing the role of Dr. Rough Ross in the ER series. He became a leading star of the Hollywood industry after appearing in Ocean’s Eleven.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
- Full name: George Timothy Clooney
- Date of birth: May 6, 1961
- Place of birth: Lexington, Kentucky, USA
- Age: 61 years (As of 2022)
- Nationality: American
- Horoscope: Taurus
- Occupation: Actor, Producer, Activist
- Weight: 172 lbs (78 kg)
- Height: 5’11″ (180 cm)
- Instagram: @george_clooney_page
- Twitter: @GeorgeC51164002
Further details about George Clooney
- On May 6, 1961, Clooney was born in Kentucky. Nick Clooney and Nina Bruce welcomed him into their family. Adelia is his only older sister. The actor’s body size is estimated as 42-35-14 inches, while his shoe size is 10 US.
- He went to Blessed Sacrament School for his early education. Later on, he switched to St. Michael’s School. In 1968, Clooney decided to join Western Row Elementary School. He joined Northern Kentucky University to study journalism. The boy also served as an altar boy in St. Susanna School.
- The actor began his acting career in 1978. In the 1990s, he earned fame internationally through performance in Three Kings and Out Of Sight. His first film Return to Horror High, was a masterpiece. George played the role of Extra in the Centennial series. Also, he appeared in a leading role in the horror movie Return of the Killer Tomatoes. He has won the award for the Best Supporting Actor in Syriana.
- Clooney is also a notorious director. George has directed many successful movies, such as Leatherheads and The Monuments Men. The director has done a famous film about 1950s journalism named Good Night and Good Luck.
- Furthermore, he works as an activist and participates in humanitarian tasks. Clooney is a project member known as the Not On Our Watch Project. This project runs to decrease the crime rate in society. In 2010, he arranged Hope for Haiti Now to collect donations for the victims of the 2010 Haiti earthquake.
- Clooney dated many females over the years. In 1989, he tied the knot with Talia Balsam. However, they separated in 1993. Clooney married Amal Alamuddine in 2014. Amal is a lawyer by her profession. In 2017, God blessed the couple with twins named Ella and Alexander.
FAQ about the George Clooney
Q: In which medical condition did Clooney fall?
A: Clooney was in middle school when he fell into a severe medical condition. It was Bell’s palsy in which his half-face paralyzed for a month.
Q: How did Clooney earn money at the start?
A: Clooney worked hard to earn money. He served as a shoe seller, shelf stocker, construction, and tobacco harvester.
Q: How long is George Clooney’s height?
A: George Clooney’s height is around 1.80 meters.
Q: What is George Clooney’s net worth?
A: Clooney’s net worth has reached $500 million. He earns money through acting and film production.
Beautiful Pictures of George Clooney