An average toddler should have three regular meals and two snacks to get the required nutrients. A toddler’s stomach is tiny, so a baby can eat more frequently than adults so as not to feel hungry. Snacks mustn’t be the same size as main meals. They are smaller variants of lunches and dinners. Moreover, parents should make them healthy and nourishing. So, what are the best organic snacks?
What Kinds of Snacks are the Best for a Kid?
Most pediatricians agree that organic food is the best for a child. Organic goods are made of natural components. Farmers don’t use pesticides, chemicals, and antibiotics when growing vegetables, fruit, greenery, and animals because these things are forbidden in organic foods.
Organic ingredients are good-quality and health risk-free. Many European companies produce organic snacks that one can eat while commuting or between classes at school. For example, Organics Best is an online store that offers 100% organic snacks that lack sugar, artificial taste enhancers and stabilizers.
What are the Top Five Organic Snacks at Organic’s Best?
The best organic snacks are available online, so one can order them with a couple of mouse clicks. This list contains the top chosen snacks at Organic’s Best, with the list of ingredients, nutritional facts, and customers’ feedback.
- Muesli bars from Hipp for 12+ months (whole grains + peach and grape or apple Aronia + juice concentrates and banana flakes)
- protein: 6.9 g
- fat: 11.8 g
- carbs: 61.9
Customer reviews: “HiPP bars are sweet, tasty, nourishing, and comfortable-size. So one can take them with them at any time.
- Fruity rings from Holle for 3+ years (dates + wholegrain spelt wheat flour + rolled oats + butter + baking soda)
- protein: 8.5 g
- fat: 15 g
- carbs: 54 g
Customer reviews: “Perfect organic cookies without sugar but sweet due to dates. Both kids and adults like these fruit rings.”
- Organic Millet Bars from Hipp for 8+ months (organic wholemeal millet, corn, and rice flour + vitamin B)
- protein: 9.8 g
- fat: 2g
- carbs: 82.1g
Customer reviews: “The bars perfectly fit for the first lure because it is 100% organic and contains zero sugar and salt.”
- Organic pumpkin-rosemary sticks from Holle for 3+ years (wheat and wholemeal barley flour + rosemary + pumpkin powder + sea salt + sunflower oil + yeast)
- protein: 12 g
- fat: 11g
- carbs: 62 g
Customer reviews: “If you are tired from sweet snacks, pumpkin sticks with rosemary flavor and sea salt might become your toddler’s favorite snack.”
- Fruit bars from Holle for 12+ months (dried fruit + juice concentrate +oat flakes + wafer crisps + organic oil and starch)
- protein: 4.5 g
- fat: 5 g
- carbs: 68 g
Customer reviews: “Sweet fruit bars, covered with crispy waffles, are very delicious. My daughter adores them”.
Organic snacks should be healthy. Besides, their lifespan should be longer than a couple of hours. All ingredients should be natural, and there should be no sugar. Holle and HiPP are two reliable baby-food brands, so parents can buy such organic snacks to satisfy the needs of their toddlers.