Here you can see the beautiful pictures of Victoria De Angelis feet and legs. She is a famous Italian-Danish bassist and songwriter. In 2015, she and guitarist Thomas Raggi started the Italian rock band Mneskin. Together, they won the Sanremo Music Festival 2021 and the Eurovision Song Contest 2021 for Italy with the song “Zitti e buoni.”
She admitted in an interview for Elle that she had her first panic attack when she was 14 years old, which resulted in her missing a year of school because of the condition. Scuola Media Gianicolo was where De Angelis first became acquainted with fellow band member and guitarist Thomas Raggi. She went on to finish her education at Liceo Classico Virgilio after completing her time at Scuola Media Gianicolo. Nick O’Malley and Kim Gordon were highlighted by De Angelis as two of her influences.
Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Religion
|Full name||Victoria De Angelis|
|Date of birth||April 28, 2000|
|Place of birth||Rome, Italy|
|Age||22 years old (in 2022)|
|Zodiac Sign / Birth Sign||Taurus|
|Profession||Bassist, Songwriter, Social Media Personality|
Beautiful Pictures of Victoria De Angelis Feet and Legs
- Victoria de Angelis was born on April 28, 2000, in Rome. Her father was Italian and her mother was Danish.
- When it came to naming the young band, her mother’s Danish background had an unexpected effect. The word Mneskin, which means “moonlight” in Danish, stood out.
- Victoria De Angelis plays bass for the rock band Mneskin, which is from Italy.
- Victoia was only 15 years old when her mother died of cancer. At such a young age, this would be very hard to understand.
- Victoria said in an interview that she had trouble figuring out who she was even when she was a young child. She says that the strict differences between male and female identities made her feel bad.
- As a young girl, she liked to skateboard, kept her hair short, and didn’t fit the typical mold of a girl.
What language can Victoria de Angelis speak?
Alessandro De Angelis, her father, is from Italy, and her mother was from Denmark. Victoria grew up in a nice and quiet part of Rome called Monteverde, where she went to school and high school. Her mother taught her Danish, which she also spoke when she went on vacation to Denmark.
From what place is Victoria De Angelis?
De Angelis was born in Rome. His mother was Danish, and his father was Italian. When she was 15, her mother died of cancer. Her sister is three years younger than her. She says that from a young age on, rock music was about wanting to be free.
What does Mneskin’s name mean?
"Moonlight" is what the Danish word "Mneskin" means. Victoria De De Angelis, the bassist, is half Danish, so she thought it would be a good band name to use a word from that country.