Olivia Munn is one famous American actress who was born on 3rd July 1980 in Oklahoma City, The United States. She has massive fan followers. Her father’s name is Winston Mun, and her mother is Kim Munn.
Olivia Munn has two brothers, John and James, and one sister Sara. Olivia went to Putnam City North High School for earlier education. Olivia’s birthplace is the United States, but she was raised in Tokyo, Japan.
The beautiful Olivia began her career as a G4 television host in the year 2004. She played many roles, and her stunning performance was seen in Aaron Sorkin’s drama series. After this, Olivia got many different roles.
Iron Man and Date Night are the most popular movies in which marvelous acting was seen. Robert Downet, Jr appreciated her for her improvisation skills.
She was in a relationship with an American footballer named Aaron Rodges. It remained for three years, from 2014 to 2017. The girl is so kind and has a great interest in charity work and other charity organizations.
- Body : 36-25-35
- Dress size : 4-6(US)
- Bra Size : 34B
Olivia Munn’s feet and legs
- Atlas Artists, a talent management company in Los Angeles, California, has signed Olivia Munn.
- She also did an internship at the Tulsa station for NBC.
- On her mother’s side, she is Chinese and Vietnamese. On her father’s side, she is English, Scottish, German, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and French Huguenot.
- Olivia doesn’t seem to believe in any gods.
- Munn played girl #1 in the 2004 direct-to-video movie Scarecrow Gone Wild, which was made on a low budget.
- Munn was a co-host of the live TV show Attack of the Show! on G4 from 2006 to 2010.
- Her favourite cell phone is a Samsung Infuse 4G Smartphone.
- Apple and rose scents are the ones that people like best.
- She likes La Rochefoucauld the best.
- Grapefruit juice, 4 boiled eggs, 1 mango, and 2 sliced tomatoes are on her breakfast menu.
- Her Lunch and Dinner schedule is Burger, lettuce/chicken salad
- In May 2021, it was reported that she was in a relationship with stand-up comedian, actor, writer, and producer John Mulaney.
Read Also : Everything About Abby Rao Feet and Legs