Memory Slots are cells that you can learn to remember and use to store spells. In Elden Ring, you will need spells, so these are very helpful. Before using spells, players will have to learn how to do so. You can increase the number of Memory Slots in Elden Ring by putting these spells in Memory Slots.
Elden Ring Memory Slots
Now that we know how important and useful Memory Slots are, we need to know how to add more of them. We do this so that we can cast more spells. At first, you will only have two Memory Slots, and you will need to add more. This would give you the ability to cast more spells during a fight.
Find the Memory Stones so you can add more Memory Slots. There are Memory Stones all over the Lands Between, but you will have to dig a bit to find them.
You should know, though, that these are rare and hard to get because they are so valuable. You’ll be able to buy the first one at the Roundtable Hold, but to get the other ones, you’ll have to do certain things.
So, the locations of all the Memory Stones are listed below so that you can find them.
- Enia the Finger Reader: This Memory Stone can be bought at the Roundtable Hold for 3000 runes.
- Red Wolf of Radagon: Slay the boss that you encounter in the Raya Lucaria Academy to obtain this Memory Stone.
- Demi-Human Maggie: You’ll meet this hard boss in Hermit Village on a place called Mt. Gelmir. You can get this Memory Stone by killing this boss.
- Converted Tower: You can get this Memory Stone by climbing to the top of the tower.
- Testu’s Rise: Rise through the tower by dominating the challenge to obtain this Memory Stone.
- Lenne’s Rise: You can find this Memory Stone in the Caelid in the Dragonbarrow tower.
- Seluvis’s Rise: To get this Memory Stone, you need to go to Liurnia, where the Three Sisters region is. Here, you have to kill the two bosses, Caria Manor and Royal Knight Loretta.
- Oridys’s Rise: The Tower’s top will be where this Memory Stone will be. You need to go to the Site of Grace on the eastern side of the Morne Rampart. This place will be on the Weeping Peninsula, and to get to the tower, you will have to kill three ghost turtles.
This is all the information that we have regarding the Memory Slots and the actions you need to take in order to increase the number of Memory Slots in Elden Ring.