Cindy Busby is a Canadian actress, best known for her role as Ashley Stanton on the television series Heartland.
Busby was born and raised in Montreal, Canada. She began her acting career at the age of 13, appearing in a number of commercials and television movies. Her first major role came in the television series Heartland, in which she played Ashley Stanton.
In 2005, Busby appeared in the made-for-television movie La Dernière Incarnation. The following year, she had a small role in the independent film Kabluey, starring Lisa Kudrow.
In 2016, Busby appeared in the made-for-television movie Unleashing Mr. Darcy, starring Elizabeth Scott. In 2020 she played the role of Leah Waddell in the movie Love in the Forecast.
Cindy Busby’s bio and body details
- Full name: Cindy Busby
- Nickname: Cindy
- Date of birth: March 18, 1983
- Place of birth: Montreal, Canada
- Age: 39 years old
- Horoscope: Pisces
- Religion: Christianity
- Nationality: Canadian
- Qualification: Graduate
- College: Dawson College
- Profession: Actress
- Instagram: Click Here
- Net Worth: $2 million (est.)
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Chris Boyd
- Children: Not Known
- TV Shows/movies: Unleashing Mr. Darcy (2016), Love in the Forecast, Heartland
- Weight: 57 kg (125 lbs)
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Bra Size: 34B
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Hip Size: 34 inches
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Cindy Busby Feet and Legs
- When she was in fifth grade and won the lead role in the play “Alice in Oz,” she found out that acting was her true love.
- Has taken acting classes at places like Anthony Meindl’s Acting School in Los Angeles, the Meiser Acting Class in Montreal, and the Actor’s Foundry in Vancouver.
- Played Lisa Bethune in the 2006 Canadian biographical mini-series Bethune, which was her first lead role on film or TV.
- is a graduate of Los Angeles’s The Groundlings.
Chris Russell and Cindy Busby hang out together?
In the same interview, Christopher talked about how he and Cindy got to know each other and what they did together. He says, “Cindy Busby
is the best.” “We worked together for the first time six years ago on the movie “A Puppy for Christmas.” I played Todd, the bad ex-boyfriend.
We got along right away because our personalities are so different from each other.
Do we still see Cindy Busby on Heartland?
Cindy Busby is no longer on Heartland, which is a shame. Season 4 was the end of her character’s main storyline, but she comes back for one
episode in season 7.
Is Cindy Busby married to Christopher Russell?
Cindy Busby and Christopher Russell have been in about four other movies together. I loved the ending of Chasing Waterfalls, where they
spent the night together in a one-person tent even though they weren’t married.